View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2006, 02:07 PM

I have no idea if Nero is the problem or not. But I do know that I'm not going back to Roxio. Nero is also a better all round solution for my purposes, so it would be crazy for me to switch back. Plus, it doesn't affect any other player/burner that I have... Then there's the little matter of dumping a perfectly good $100 piece of software, buying another $100 piece of software, all to test if Microstudio doesn't play nice with either one.

I dunno... maybe I'm crazy... just keep hoping Bryan and Dave decide to do the right thing. But after they chopped off my other thread at the knees after telling me to "Get Real Man", I'm not so sure that's going to happen.

By the way, the impression they leave that the website plainly states that an Athlon FX-60 is not supported is simply not true... go check it out. The statement is more of a "minimum standards" list. There's nothing in there to state that there's some ceiling beyond which they do not support hardware. In fact, they plainly state that they support Athelon (sic) processors (with no upper limit), so I do not know what the rant was for.

So we have me and a couple others with similar hardware and we're out in the cold and our posts are "locked" and we're told to "Get Real"...

Ho-kay... where's that Cool-Aid jug, I need a sip.

Regards,
Gene