View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2002, 03:10 PM

Thumbs up

Thank you MTU support,

I tried George's idea and I can now get TOC on a CDG when I press it without it crashing. The disc I tried(Music Maestro) didn't display well though(dots,mixed colors,etc.). Also, the spacebar doesn't work but the escape key does. I just played a couple Pop Hits and the same thing is happening.

I have used this burner for a year or so with CDRWIN after we set the read/write speed to 8X there was no problem. The 8424 would not play or write correctly after the 7th track(dots,mixed colors,etc.). I was hoping if I set read/write(8X) on Microstudio to these speeds it would correct that, but it didn't.

At least I can get the feel of the program now(Thanks again George) until my new computer with the Plextor 16 comes in.

I'm not sure if a couple of above posts were pertained to me(my friend & hasn't purchased yet) but as far as purchasing MTU products, I bought Microstudio,KH Pro,Vogone & Keywrite on CD ROM.

This forum is pretty cool and the support seems very good. It's usually a pain switching to something new after you've used a program for a year or so but this forum makes it easier.

Now any ideas to make the spacebar work and get rid of the erratic display after track 7?

Tronman