Thread: Karaoke types?
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2005, 01:39 PM

Re: Karaoke types?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Party
BooBoo,

See you are from Louisville. How is the Karaoke there? I grew up in Louisville. Parents still live there.

Anyway.....good luck to you!
To be honest, I don't go out K'ing much here. I don't host. I have been to a few places but only about 5 times. I have a very nice setup at my house and host K parties with my friends and practice more than anything. The one place I have gone back to twice was fun. It's a place called Chugs. Nice setup and the guy runniing the show is fun. (He still takes too long between songs though) Another place, I got into a song that stood everyone up and the resident "pro" got T'O'ed. My next time around the host turned my mic down so low I couldn't even hear myself. Haven't gone back there. I may KJ some in the future, but I would only want to a couple nights a week. I think Louiville has quite a few wannabes. My sis does a alot more places than I have and says most are very unprepared and have poor equipment. She much prefers my parties over the places she goes to. So I guess the answer is, I think someone could do well here if they ran a good show. Move on back and tell me where your shows are.. I may end up a regular..

Thanks for the responses. Most of my collection is SC and Chartbuster. But sometimes you have to take a chance on other labels. I'd still like to know from the others if there is a difference between Karaoke and Perfromace Tracks.