View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2005, 08:22 AM

Re: Skeptical to buy Vogone

Vogone is most effective when the singer has been recorded center panned, and not too much Echo or Reverb added on seperate tracks at the studio.

Taking out both the singer and the lead guitar may be a bit tricky, and may require processing the track twice, but once again relying on center panning at the studio, which may be doubtful if the guitar was fed through an amp and recorded on a different track from the vocal.

I don't think anyone can give you a definative answer. Too many variables, including the operator's expertise. I'd guess you're going to have to spend the $55.00 to find out for certain.

This is, of course one man's opinion. I'm sure there will be others.

If there's a possibility you may want to start copying cd's, burn your own discs, change keys, make your own Karaoke discs, etc., you might want to take a close look at the Karaoke Suite 4 which includes Vogone. It beats the individual pricing by a darn sight. I mention that only because Vogone's price is well over a third of the entire Karaoke Suite 4 discounted price, and I felt you should be aware of that.

George

Last edited by George; February 16th, 2005 at 08:40 AM.