View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2001, 02:26 AM
Frequent Member

In total agreement with you. And If you have a Pioneer 555 plyer you are screwed because they won't play the stinking things.
In my opinion that smacks of discrimination to me. check out BC's post on Joltforum and you'll get the full effect of Sound Choice's attitude. As far as I'm concerned there is only one disc in the new discs that I will buy and that will be that and I'll also copy it into VCD format twice, once as a master so I don't have to video capture the disc every time I have to replace it. After that hasta la vista Sound Choice. I'll pester Chartbuster to make more of the songs I'm into. Or I'll make 'em myself. in fact, I think a faster process is maybe taking the audio from the Sound choice cdg's and using KHProducer to recreate the files might be a faster and easier solution and you don't need a vcd player to play those as they will be cdg without media clog. a regular cd player will play these discs. al you need are the lyrics and you're all set. and maybe you can do a better job at having better lyric quality as I have noticed that SC sometimes messes up on the lyrics.

Last edited by danny_g; December 3rd, 2001 at 02:30 AM.