Thread: Plexwriter Prem
View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM

Thumbs up Re: Plexwriter Prem

Sorry I was off for a while I reformated my cpu. I am now running a duel boot 80 gig 1.8 AMD 760meg ram win2000 and a 60 gig 1.8 AMD 760meg ram win xp and a 40 gig storage drive A Plex Premium And a Sony 48-24-48 the Sony is about 2yrs old this is one cpu on a cable modem. Clone cd works with both, Alcohol 120% works with both, Goldenhawk works with both, Nero 6 Ultra works with both. I do alot of testing of cdr & utility programs. I have found Goldenhawk is a good program but dont support multisession and you you should know how to wright gd+g and bin files to create compulation cd+gs. Alcohol 120% is a good well rounded cdr program but still only for advanced users if you do compulation cd+g. Nero my personal favorite for music & data. MTU Microstudio Trial seems very easy to use and looks like compulations and copying to hard drive of cd+g is a snap. I am in the process of fine tuning my system after the rebuild, also MTU community is a great tool to offer. Your new freind, ray03. This is my own personal oppion and in no way intend to bash or critize any programs or companys or individuals.