View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2004, 05:37 PM

One of my systems have the vocopro mixing board and crown amplifier, I have the double 18" peaveys BW, and a dbl set of MTX. I am pushing 2000 watts and never have to push it with good sound in any venue. Had I to do it over and start fresh I would definately go with hoster, which I will anyway in the next two years when I retire from my regular job. The expierience I have had with the vocopro equiptment is mostly bad with the players and speakers. The mixer I now have I would buy again. The amp you are speaking of I have no expierience with. When I was running a vocpro system mixeramp combo with vocopro player and speakers. I had to push the envelope to get the same sound I do out of my other show with all peavey equiptment. The vocopro player would some times refuse to take the +10 key several times in a row. I do hope they have solved this problem, but I do know several others that had the same problem and replaced the players with JVC 303s or 22s. With the gemini 1610m wireless headset, I have expierience with, it is a good mic in my opine. Only thing I had against it was the foam covering comes off easy, I got one at a local supplier and it fits tight and don't come off. I also have the 1620M wireless hand helds and have good luck with them. The range is very good and no dead spots wherever I have set up. The best of luck. Swany