View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2003, 06:01 AM

TRANSPARANT FUNCTION, HOW?

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgumshoe
First off, what language do you speak?

I speak German better than I write it, but I would be willing to send you an instructional file with pictures if German is your language and try and help you out.

As to the mouse, I find the keyboard to be much easier to use because my thumbs work better and faster than my finger. Also, I can pause the scrolling more easily as well.

Let me know, however, if I can assist you in German.

Thank you for responding to my question,

I'm from the Netherlands ( rotterdam ) and working for
a Multi media facilities company
So i can help myself with the "Deutsche" lenguage but it's not as good as .
Whe bought a MTU workstation especially for Karaoke.
But.......... I did run to some litle problems, the problems that i asked before on wich you answered are solved en yes you're right it's more easy to use the keyboard for colouring the text.
But.... i hope that you or someone else can help me with this.

I made a Karaoke track like this:

1.Created a Logo
2.Then placed a graphic for the titel ( beceause it is not possible place the titel NOT in the middle of our Logo?)
3.Then placed all the text en here my problem comes in
when the last text window is shown, before the last text line sweeps, the first one is been swepped away by the background colour that i'm using as a default colour.

what i want is that the last text window stays in de screen en after a few seconds some graphics will be drawn around that text so i have to do something with "transparant" function ? but for that graphic i'm using a .bpm file and the colour option is limited en i can not use the transparant option

well i hope that someone can help me with this .............