Thread: system 1 error
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2003, 10:30 PM

Angry system 1 error

I read the thread about system 1 error, but I bought the new plextor usb2 burner, and upgraded to new ver of kpro4.08,ordered the freedownload, but when plextor arrived...a new cd with kpro 4 was with it for upgrade..and a new serial number, when I ran program it installed without removing old program (khpro home producer)and then, not one of my programs, vogone, keyrite, etc. that I had previously installed in January would run..previously all of them would run, but would not recognize my cd burner...so I bought the new 48x plextor usb2.0 and strted the upgrade..but it installed a separate edition..separate directory, and apparently jumbled the registry and associated files of original installation..so then I uninstalled every mpu application, and reinstalled the new upgraded v4 kpro..and still get sys 1 error..contact support error message...where do i go from here...several hundred bucks, and i still can't get it to go...& I'm audio/computer/software savy...please reply any help appreciated..mcbillw