View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Post Hoster 5.07 Problems Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsings View Post
Yes I edited before 07, I was editing and deleting songs in my database, and I did try opening prior and it would let me. I just need to know how to get my data back. I had it in a file called MTU\Hoster\songs\mdb and I added that to my files to include but it just erased them
When I stated Prior what I mean is when you install this new version it should leave your previouse version on your desktop but rename it HosterPrior, so you should see 2 Hoster icons one will start the new 5.07 and the other will start whatever version you had previously, is that what you mean when you say you "and I did try opening prior and it would let me" ?

The next thing you say is "and I added that to my files to include "
Where did you Add it ?
You shouldn't have to add that file anywhere songs.mdb should stay in C:/MTU/Hoster folder.

Try this see if it gets you going, Open your C:/MTU/Hoster folder delete the songs.mdb. then find "songs_backup.mdb" and rename it songs.mdb
See if that gets you started.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.