View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Cool Re: Hoster 5.06 Bug Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Dennis View Post
Do you not see a speaker icon on your task bar, if you right click it you should see an option pop up, select "Open volume mixer" it's as in my attachment, if your volume lowers itself raise it there untill they find a fix.

I have noticed this volume lowering myself but can't seem to nail down what causes it.

When I stop a BA song you can watch this volume control fade right down to zero then it pops straight back up again.
If I stop a playlist song playing it seems to just drop down a small amount before returning.
It maybe that it doesn't always return for some users.
Yes I do have and I looked at that but it still is at 100 percent, and the audio stops even when I am editing songs. I have to restart my Hoster. I check the icon each time and it hasn't moved nor does the mixer change.. I have a show tonight and am a little concerned it will drop the volume when playing. I am really glad i'm not the only one with this issue......

1st system HP dv 7 notebook pc,5.9 Index with2630 Ram, 64 bit operating system Windows 7 with 2. GHz Service Pk 1

2nd system Pavillion dv6 Notebook PC, 5.6 Windows Index Intel Core P7450 @2.13 GHz 4 GB 64 bit