View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2003, 12:58 PM

Bryan,

Thanks for the suggested test. Let me make sure I understand; How long of a segment do I need to have placed in this long test project that I should run normalize on?

Also, re: adding other "things"...
The "save-as-wave" lock up and the other problems I've raised here all occurred BEFORE I installed any additional software.

I am open to the idea that the Sound Blaster card you recommended and installed could be causing some of these problems.

Thanks for filling me in on the FAT32 thing. I haven't messed with the partitioning or anything. It's as you shipped it.

After reading the angry and condescending "Admin" comments here, I'm starting to feel uneasy about deciding to buy an upgraded system. I thought I had read on these boards that ME and Krystal was running fine with newer MTU systems. Now I'm told "don't upgrade"...even if I buy from you? As I did? I'm confused. But, I'm just a dumb customer. I don't even pretend to know how this stuff works. But I've had enough confidence in it over the years to buy 5 systems from you.

Again, please make it a little clearer what I need to do to run that "normalize" test. Thanks for the support.

Allen Brown