View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Microstudio application has stopped working

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilda View Post
i have a packard bell tower pc with windows 7 home premium 64 bit operating system, occasionally i find microstudio 4.23 hanging for short periods of time. however it now has started not to open when i click the shortcut icon, to start the programme. When it does open and i click on write a disc i get the message "Microstudio application has stopped working" the only thing i can do is shut the programme down. i also have the full mtu package video hoster - Vogone - keyright - KHPro - songverter and all these progs open and work ok could some one please help as i thought it was the programme so i updated at a cost and it is still the same

yours hopefully Zilda
What version did you update from? None of the previous versions would work correctly for 64 bit systems. The write disc function did not work for 64 bit in previous versions.
Did you test and set the default drive for the Read and Write functions in Microstudio? (Under Tools menu)
Do you have any other program for writing discs installed such as Nero or Roxio?
Try uninstalling and re-installing Microstudio and see if that will clear it up.