MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Microstudio Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Newest upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=12286)

angie September 22nd, 2010 09:33 PM

Newest upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit

I got my songs downloaded into the program but only 3 of the songs burned to my cd and I could not hit the next track to change songs. Same thing happened with another cd. Why? What did I do wrong? I had 22 min left on the cd so it wasn't overloaded with songs.

Skybird74 September 22nd, 2010 09:39 PM

Re: Newest upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie (Post 102980)
I got my songs downloaded into the program but only 3 of the songs burned to my cd and I could not hit the next track to change songs. Same thing happened with another cd. Why? What did I do wrong? I had 22 min left on the cd so it wasn't overloaded with songs.

Are you talkin about MicroStudio or Hoster?:? Only MicroStudio can burn CDs.

angie September 23rd, 2010 06:53 PM

I'm talking about Microstudio. Any help would be appreciated...I will try it again this weekend

Roy Dennis September 23rd, 2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie (Post 102980)

It doesn't sound like you are doing it right.
I'll assume you have selected some files from the left hand column and added them to the right hand column by pressing the + button.
The next button only allows you to play the next tracks it does not let you alter their order. You can alter their order by left click and dragging it were you want it. When you have all the tracks you want to use highlight the top one then hold down shift key and select the bottom one and left click, this should highlight all the tracks. Now press the tab at the bottom right "Add to Write List".
Now go to the Write disc tab on the top header, this takes you to the window that shows all your files that are ready to burn, again you can alter the order here if you wish by highlighting a track and using the up and down buttons. choose the karaoke tab then press the write CD tab.
That's it providing your burner is capable of writing CD+G disc's

By the way, you entered this in the wrong forum, you should have entered it in MicroStudio forum.

ddouglass September 23rd, 2010 09:37 PM

I moved this thread to the correct forum.