MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   KPro Studio and KHPro Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   help, this is so stupid........ (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=8069)

Rayne105 October 25th, 2006 11:22 AM

help, this is so stupid........

I have just finished 9 other songs for cdg. I have one song, and the mp3 is fine, I converted it to a .wav, it plays fine.......BUT when I add it to the KPR program, it's fine up until the last short line of music, then it stops and makes a tick tick tick tick noise. I have tried everything and am now climbing walls!:e

Lorraine

George October 25th, 2006 07:45 PM

It would take an audio editing program to prove this out, but it may be that the track you used does not have any blank time at the end of the file.

I use an editing tool called Goldwave, and I always make certain there is at least three seconds of silence at the end of the audio track I'm going to make into a CDG.

Wouldn't bet the farm on it, but it is a distinct possibility.

George

Rayne105 October 26th, 2006 07:52 AM

Thanks George, But The Track And Vocal Track Both Play Great....until I Put Them In The Khpro..........i Did 9 Others And They Are Fine. It's Really Stressing Me Out. Lol It Plays Until The Last Few Notes, Cuts Out, And Starts Ticking.

George October 26th, 2006 08:28 AM

They would still play fine as audio tracks.

I'll stand with my assessment of the problem based on personal experience which prompted me to buy an audio editing program and make the necessary changes to the wav file.

George

Kate Hurrell February 4th, 2007 11:23 AM

I have experienced this on one of my tracks in khp but found that once the cdg file was written I magically had the rest of the song back, this problem was only present during playback whilst still in the khp program.

fuengirola April 5th, 2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne105 (Post 55067)
Thanks George, But The Track And Vocal Track Both Play Great....until I Put Them In The Khpro..........i Did 9 Others And They Are Fine. It's Really Stressing Me Out. Lol It Plays Until The Last Few Notes, Cuts Out, And Starts Ticking.

ive had that prob
turned out it was my mp3 convert program
so i went back to my fathful acoustica no probs since

bryant April 5th, 2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George (Post 55058)
It would take an audio editing program to prove this out, but it may be that the track you used does not have any blank time at the end of the file.

I use an editing tool called Goldwave, and I always make certain there is at least three seconds of silence at the end of the audio track I'm going to make into a CDG.

Wouldn't bet the farm on it, but it is a distinct possibility.

George

How much is this program, and exactly what else can you do with it.
Sounds interesting, prolly get one!