MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Keyrite 1 Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=12896)

ASAYAS104 December 28th, 2011 01:55 PM

Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

MTU Forums,
I have a problem with keyrite when I start off with my kma file, change the pitch a bit then try to save my output file it shuts down during conversion. Has anyone seen a fix for this? Thanks for the help.

ddouglass December 29th, 2011 12:09 PM

Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 (Post 110261)
MTU Forums,
I have a problem with keyrite when I start off with my kma file, change the pitch a bit then try to save my output file it shuts down during conversion. Has anyone seen a fix for this? Thanks for the help.

There have been several upgrades since that version and fixes have been made, so you may need to upgrade.

ASAYAS104 December 29th, 2011 12:21 PM

Is there anyway to fix this problem with out an upgrade. i need to pay now to upgrade , i seldom use this program since I got it. please advice.

ddouglass December 29th, 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 (Post 110268)
Is there anyway to fix this problem with out an upgrade. i need to pay now to upgrade , i seldom use this program since I got it. please advice.

You are using a 2 year old version. The upgrade price is not the full price.
Did you try any other KMA files to see if maybe it is just that file?
What operating system are you running this on?
Are you using the current versions of Hoster?

ASAYAS104 December 29th, 2011 01:24 PM

Upgraded my Kyrite to 2.22 the same problem.
I only have one KMA files
O.S. Window 7 64 bit
I have Hoster 5.04

ddouglass December 29th, 2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 (Post 110271)
Upgraded my Kyrite to 2.22 the same problem.
I only have one KMA files
O.S. Window 7 64 bit
I have Hoster 5.04

No way to tell then if it is the file. What was the original format of the file? If you have the original then try changing the key on it and see if that will work.

ASAYAS104 December 29th, 2011 08:50 PM

The original format of the file as kma. like this : CB30148-3.kma
what i did I used my songverter convert it to Bin Karaoke Files(*.binwith audio + lyrics), then I use this file for the Kyrite program.
If I used the kma files staight to Kyrite the program closes with out finishing the procedure.
is there any procedure easy enough.

please advice

ddouglass December 29th, 2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 (Post 110282)
The original format of the file as kma. like this : CB30148-3.kma
what i did I used my songverter convert it to Bin Karaoke Files(*.binwith audio + lyrics), then I use this file for the Kyrite program.
If I used the kma files staight to Kyrite the program closes with out finishing the procedure.
is there any procedure easy enough.

please advice

The original format was not KMA as that format is only used by Hoster when importing from another format such as directly from a CD or importing from the hard drive. If you got the file already in the KMA format then there is no telling where it was done or with what version of Hoster.
Converting it to BIN, changing the Key in Keyrite and then re-importing it is a good way to do it in this case.