MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   KPro Studio and KHPro Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   gdiplus.dll file you need for Windows 98 or Windows ME (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=3253)

admin January 15th, 2004 08:22 AM

gdiplus.dll file you need for Windows 98 or Windows ME

1 Attachment(s)
KHP uses this gdiplus.dll file, which Windows 98 does not have. Click the link below to download it.

It is a .zip file. If you have winzip on your computer, double click the gdiplus.zip filename and it will run winzip to unzip the gdiplus.dll file. Make sure you "extract" it to the folder below.

It is in zip format, so you will have to follow the directions in the link above to unzip it. If you don't have the winzip program to unzip with, go to the winzip download page

Place this file in your foulder where you installed KHP 4.103. The factory default directory is C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\KHPro.

Run KHP again and it should now run.

jahern February 16th, 2004 11:08 AM

I have Windows 98 se

I have been working with Karaoke Pro 4.008 for a long time now. I've downloaded this file. Will I have troubles if I don't install it, or are you just saying that Windows 98 as opposed to Windows 98 SE is missing the file?

George February 26th, 2004 12:30 PM

Jahern,

Just noticed your post. If my memory serves me correctly, MTU put the gdiplus.dll file into the KHP4008 to correct the problem for 98SE users when it became apparant it was missing during Beta testing.

4008 would not install without it, so you shouldn't have to do anything.

Take care,

George

jahern February 27th, 2004 02:17 PM

Thanx

George,

Much obliged:g :t :c

rodmusic1 March 25th, 2004 11:21 AM

gdiplussdll

I don't know the steps to get it ot khp and it still calls for the dll.can you help? tks Rod

George March 25th, 2004 12:09 PM

Most .dll files are stored either in c:\windows\system or in c:\windows\system32. Should work from either folder.

Simplest thing to do would be to unzip it again and tell it to put it in one of those folders. If you want to make certain it's with all the other .dll files, go to those folders and look. They'll be in either System or System32, then unzip it to the same folder..

Those folders are where the system will look first for any .dll file it needs.

Hope this helps,

George

rodmusic1 March 26th, 2004 01:37 PM

thanks for the help.all is fine now. the secret is in winzip and putting it in the proper file

George March 26th, 2004 01:55 PM

Glad you're up and running...have fun.

George

zitlips May 11th, 2004 02:24 PM

Re: gdiplus.dll file you need for Windows 98 or Windows ME

Quote:

Originally posted by admin
KHP uses this gdiplus.dll file, which Windows 98 does not have. Click the link below to download it.

It is a .zip file. If you have winzip on your computer, double click the gdiplus.zip filename and it will run winzip to unzip the gdiplus.dll file. Make sure you "extract" it to the folder below.

It is in zip format, so you will have to follow the directions in the link above to unzip it. If you don't have the winzip program to unzip with, go to the winzip download page

Place this file in your foulder where you installed KHP 4.103. The factory default directory is C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\KHPro.

Run KHP again and it should now run.