MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   KPro Studio and KHPro Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Trying To Re-install. Says Invalid Email?? (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=17384)

kiwisinger October 31st, 2023 06:41 PM

Trying To Re-install. Says Invalid Email??

2 Attachment(s)
I have tried to re-install KHPro. It\\\'s been a week since I posted this issue.

Problem:
I enter the info required, including the email I used when I purchased the software, but keeps telling me to \\\"Enter a VALID EMAIL.\\\" This ends my re-install. Please see my pics attached.
I would appreciate anyone\\\'s help. Thanking you in advance.
Lance :)

kod November 1st, 2023 10:05 AM

Re: Trying To Re-install. Says Invalid Email??

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwisinger (Post 138435)
I have tried to re-install KHPro. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s been a week since I posted this issue.

Problem:
I enter the info required, including the email I used when I purchased the software, but keeps telling me to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Enter a VALID EMAIL.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" This ends my re-install. Please see my pics attached.
I would appreciate anyone\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s help. Thanking you in advance.
Lance :)

Help is on the way...

kiwisinger November 1st, 2023 07:55 PM

Hi Kod.
I realize you guys are busy and I only reposted, with different wording, hoping that someone in the forums might recognize, who may have had the same issue and reply.
I\'m under pressure from clients waiting for the songs that I need to produce for them, hence reposting.

I look forward to your help.

Lance.:)

kod November 1st, 2023 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwisinger (Post 138437)
Hi Kod.
I realize you guys are busy and I only reposted, with different wording, hoping that someone in the forums might recognize, who may have had the same issue and reply.
I\\\\\\\'m under pressure from clients waiting for the songs that I need to produce for them, hence reposting.

I look forward to your help.

Lance.:)

Did you get it resolved today?

kiwisinger November 2nd, 2023 09:19 PM

Hi Kod.

No. I\'ve had no response from anyone but you. I just want to reinstall the software. Please look at my screen pics. It show whats happening. Please help me. Cheers Kod. :)

kod November 2nd, 2023 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwisinger (Post 138439)
Hi Kod.

No. I\\\\\\\'ve had no response from anyone but you. I just want to reinstall the software. Please look at my screen pics. It show whats happening. Please help me. Cheers Kod. :)

I just made another contact. Let me know if you get a response!

kiwisinger November 6th, 2023 07:06 PM

Hi Kod.

Is it possible to buy or rent another KHPro Software (for a limited time) until you find an answer to my install problem? As I have mentioned, I have clients waiting for their songs to be created. I have already received payment. It\'s embarrassing, to be honest. I have bought both the KHPro and KHPro Studio apps and I can\'t install either of them.
So is it possible for me to either buy or rent a temporary app so I can at least complete my client\'s songs? Cheers. Lance