MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Singers & Hosts Wisdom (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   How To Change Program Email Address (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=12658)

Musicman51 June 29th, 2011 02:33 PM

How To Change Program Email Address

How do i change the email address for my mtu programs?

ddouglass June 29th, 2011 11:52 PM

Re: How To Change Program Email Address

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman51 (Post 107649)
How do i change the email address for my mtu programs?

Go to MTU and log into your account with old email address. A little ways down you will see "My Account" and three options. This is where you change that information. I would also send a support ticket to get them to make sure it changed ok.

Musicman51 June 30th, 2011 10:54 AM

Only thing there was about my account info, addressbook, and my password. I don't want to change anything there. That info is correct???

ddouglass June 30th, 2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman51 (Post 107680)
Only thing there was about my account info, addressbook, and my password. I don't want to change anything there. That info is correct???

In View or Change Account Information is listed your name, email address, and phone number. You change your Email address there and save the change.

Musicman51 June 30th, 2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

In View or Change Account Information
I do not wish to change my account information. My account email address and phone number are correct. That's pretty self explanatory.

ddouglass June 30th, 2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman51 (Post 107690)
I do not wish to change my account information. My account email address and phone number are correct. That's pretty self explanatory.

Then I don't understand what you are wanting to change?

Musicman51 June 30th, 2011 09:17 PM

ok...let's see if i can make it a little more clear. I don't want to change a thing on my account, never said i did. I just updated to the new KHPro 501 upgrade. It had the wrong email address, and phone number on the download. Tried to correct it on the program, wouldn't let me.

I checked hoster, yet a different email and phone number. Checked vogone, and keyrite, still different information. I confirm them all, so they allow me to upgrade.But i would like to change the information to match. Since 2004 i've gone from dial up, to cable, to dsl, to sattilite. So my email address' have changed. So again the original question. "how do i change the email address, and phone numbers in my mtu karaoke programs"? i sent a ticket asking this question a year ago. Never got a reply. If it really doesn't matter whats on the install screen, i just won't bother with it. Thanks

Musicman51 June 30th, 2011 09:23 PM

Disregard previous message please....thanks for all your help dale. :)

admin July 2nd, 2011 06:13 PM

Currently, once you order a product with an email, that email is used from then on as your Registration Email. I'm sorry we can't change that at this time, maybe in the future. :s