MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Microstudio Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What about MP4 ??? (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=17076)

Rockrz January 7th, 2018 01:14 AM

What about MP4 ???

This might be the wrong section so can the mods move to where this subject goes?

When making your own karaoke songs using MTU software... for the words, can the software read MP4 videos?

I thought it\'s be cool to use some of the videos from youtube that people put together and remove the vocals but use their videos for the video part.

Just curious if the software can work with MP4

I can separate the audio in to MP3 and do the audio and video separate.

Roy Dennis January 7th, 2018 12:56 PM

Re: What about MP4 ???

Other than Hoster, the other products from MTU do not support Video.

Rockrz January 7th, 2018 03:38 PM

I thought it could support VGA ?

I have a program that allows my to download videos from Youtube in VGA format.

Is there a list of the formats that MTU karaoke creator can work with?

I don\'t remember what MTU calls their program that enables you to make your own karaoke songs and export to MP3+G

Roy Dennis January 7th, 2018 04:13 PM

VGA is not a video format. it is a connection method from computer or other device to a monitor.
Other connection types are HDMI, Composite, Component and a few others.

I don’t think you would download in VGA format.
They would be something like:
AVI (Audio Video Interleave) ...
FLV (Flash Video Format) ...
WMV (Windows Media Video) ...
MOV (Apple QuickTime Movie) ...
MP4 (Moving Pictures Expert Group 4)
MPEG.
Those are the most common formats.

MTU has KProStudio which allows you to add scrolling text to a music files.

The formats that can be used are:
.WAV Audio Files – You can use these music files on your hard drive to create Karaoke files. When open,the Export To BIN command appears in the File menu.

.MP3 Audio Files – You can use these music files on your hard drive to create Karaoke files. When open, the Export To MP3+G command appears in the File menu.

.WMA Audio Files – You can use these music files on your hard drive to create Karaoke files. When open, the Export To WMA+G command appears in the File menu.

.TXT – Lyric Text Files – The lyric words and lines are often entered into a .txt file stored on the hard drive and imported into KHPro. These can be created with the Windows Notepad or Wordpad .

.LRC – Lyric Files – The lyric words and lines can be found in .lrc files stored on the hard drive and imported into KHPro. These are normally created by Karaoke software products, like KHPro & KProStudio.

.KAR – Karaoke Files – The lyric words and lines can be found in .kar files stored on the hard drive and imported into KHPro. These files contain both the Song Lyrics and MIDI Audio data. Neither KHPro nor KProStudio will import the MIDI Audio from these files.

.MIDI – Karaoke Files – The lyric words and lines may be found in .midi files stored on the hard drive and imported into KHPro. These files may contain both the Song Lyrics and MIDI Audio data. Neither KHPro nor KProStudio will import the MIDI Audio from these files.

.BIN – Karaoke CD+Graphics Files – These files are created by the Export to BIN command when a .wav file type is open. The audio is uncompressed.
NOTE: There are many programs that can use Karaoke BIN, MP3+G, WMA+G and ZIP format files, including Microstudio to write them to a standard Karaoke CD+G disc that plays in any Karaoke Players, or Hoster to play them at shows you host.

.MP3+.CDG – Karaoke CD+Graphics Files – KHPro can open these and use the .MP3 audio file, not the .CDG (lyrics) file. If a .MP3 music file is open, KHPro can create these files with the File menu Export to MP3+G command. The audio is compressed. See Note.

.WMA+.CDG – Karaoke CD+Graphics Files – KHPro can open these and use the .WMA audio file, not the .CDG (lyrics) file. If a .WMA music file is open, KHPro can create these files with the File menu Export to WMA+G command. The audio is compressed. See Note.

.ZIP – Karaoke CD+Graphics Files Zipped Together – KHPro can export the Audio (.WMA or .MP3), the .CDG (lyrics) file, and optionally the .LRC (lyrics) file into a single .ZIP zip-compressed file.

.KPR – KHPRo Project File – These hold the music filename, but not the music itself, the edited lyrics, settings and graphic images to create a CD+G song. You can Open, Save, Save As, Edit, and create a New Project files on the hard drive.

Rockrz January 7th, 2018 05:13 PM

I have been using Ummy Video Downloader and on some Youtube vids I can download in

MP4 480 HD
MP4 480 VGA
MP4 480 HQVGA

So I guess that is just the level of definition the video can be captured in.

So the KProStudio cannot work with MP4 files?

If not, it is not really an issue since the MTU software can be used to make the graphics part where the lyrics are seen.

I was just thinking it would be cool to be able to use some of the videos that people have made on Youtube for certain songs

Roy Dennis January 7th, 2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockrz (Post 134830)
I have been using Ummy Video Downloader and on some Youtube vids I can download in

MP4 480 HD
MP4 480 VGA
MP4 480 HQVGA

So I guess that is just the level of definition the video can be captured in.

So the KProStudio cannot work with MP4 files?

If not, it is not really an issue since the MTU software can be used to make the graphics part where the lyrics are seen.

I was just thinking it would be cool to be able to use some of the videos that people have made on Youtube for certain songs

Yes that is just the definition. It can download in full HD but only if the selected video is of that definition.
You can choose to download in a lower quality but not higher than the original.

By the way check your private messages I sent you two.

Rockrz January 7th, 2018 05:45 PM

OK, thanks.

I just bought all the latest and greatest from MTU since from all I\'ve read and researched this appears to be the best software for anything karaoke related.

And, yep got the PM thanks!