MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Hoster Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   audio skips (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=17205)

Aarrgee April 16th, 2019 07:15 PM

audio skips

lately installed the latest version of Hoster 601.03 with all latest windows updates installed and now all my songs skip. Unistalled Hoster a couple times and no fix. tried the audio options and took off tempo mode and still not fixed. Any help will be apreciated.

kod April 16th, 2019 11:12 PM

Re: audio skips

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarrgee (Post 136779)
lately installed the latest version of Hoster 601.03 with all latest windows updates installed and now all my songs skip. Unistalled Hoster a couple times and no fix. tried the audio options and took off tempo mode and still not fixed. Any help will be apreciated.

Go to Tools/Hoster Settings and click on the Audio Tab and try changing the Prevent Audio Dropout rate as shown in the attachment to see if that helps...

galavinc July 6th, 2019 12:04 PM

Hello, I have installed latest version of Hoster 601.04 all my songs skip. I have changed the \"Audio drop settings\" from zero to 20, I have try all settings for audio and video from low to above normal and still drops skips. I\'ve purchase this update Order #100333 on 11/14/18 and I haven\'t been able to use this program eve since but videos from YouTube. I used to be proud to be using MTU products but this issue makes me feel very disappointed. I have a Dell Inspiron 15-3565, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home edition V1803 can this be fixed?

Roy Dennis July 7th, 2019 07:39 AM

Did you have any versions of Hoster running on this computer before you purchased this latest version of Hoster ?
Was this computer purchased as new when you installed the 11/14/18 order on it ?

I don’t see a fix in Hoster solving your issue, it seems more to be with a computer problem but check under Hoster Tools/Setting that you have the box ticked for “use the MTU Hoster Power Scheme”

Have you checked Dell support for any upgraded drivers or any other recommended updates from them ?

One of the most likely things I can think of is Graphics Driver problem.
Are there any settings under your graphics controller usually accessible by right clicking on blank area of desktop should show some options for your graphics card.

If there is a setting for turning accelerated graphics off try that.

Roy Dennis July 7th, 2019 09:17 AM

A few more questions and thoughts.

Are your song files on an external drive ?

Check the drive for errors and check the connection and leads are good.

Also how much free space do you have on the drive containing your karaoke files ?

Size of Songs database:
MTU Recommends using Intel I7 (BEST - Any Amount of Songs), I5 (BETTER - Up to 200k Songs) or I3 (OK - Up to 20k Songs) processor for your Professional Audio setup! Any other processors can cause Audio glitch or distort when running your show.

Lloyd Te Kani July 27th, 2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarrgee (Post 136779)

I have the same problem except with an older version of Hoster 5.50.05. Can I simply uninstall and reinstall Hoster to see if that works for me and how do I do that?

Roy Dennis July 28th, 2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lloyd Te Kani (Post 137301)
I have the same problem except with an older version of Hoster 5.50.05. Can I simply uninstall and reinstall Hoster to see if that works for me and how do I do that?

Answered in your other post.