MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   KPro Studio and KHPro Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   System error#1 (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=2165)

Andreas April 15th, 2003 12:31 PM

System error#1

Also have this message............what i have to do?
Can not open the programm!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

cajungoods4u April 16th, 2003 06:30 PM

System Error #1

I just installed my Karaoke Suite #4.. everything works except the KPro because I get an error message System Error #1..

Do you know what would cause this.. I've seen a bunch of others with the same problems with no solutions.. (I noticed you had the same problem... Did you get it corrected? and if so, please pass the info to me I would appreicate it....

I have a gateway notebook with high speed USB port, the MTU CDG CD Recorder USB 48x external mount...

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling redoing the serial number, etc.
and it still doesn't work... I use Windows XP 2002 ver.

Can you help? I tried calling support but get recording and they haven't called back.

thanks

Fred Melancon, Louisiana

admin May 12th, 2003 10:51 AM

Solved???

Have you solved this problem or does it still exist? :?

Andreas May 13th, 2003 01:06 PM

NO, I still have this problem:(

LaurieHurst May 29th, 2003 11:46 PM

System Error #1 My Solution

After upgrading to Karaoke Pro 4.008 I, too, had the "System Error #1 Contact MTU message" and by reading some of the other messages a light bulb came on which helped me find the solution to my situation.

I am using a Dell laptop. The day I upgraded to the new version of KPro I just happened to be connected to the internet using the Ethernet port built into my port replicator. As this is a laptop computer sometimes I use my port replicator connection and other times I use the network card that is in my PCMCIA slot of my computer, thus my system would generate two different MACID's. So, when trying to access the program when connected through my PCMCIA Ethernet connection I got the above error. By connecting through the port replicator connection (the connection used when downloading the upgrade), it works just fine. This is also why one day it worked just fine and the next time, even though I used the same computer, it reported an error.

What I am unsure of is if it is too late to submit the second MACID so that the program will work using either ethernet connection. I will admit I didn't quite understand the MACID stuff at the time of the update; now I understand it is to help protect against fraudulent usage. I would appreciate knowing if I can still get an ID for the 2nd Ethernet connection used on this computer.

I am sharing this just in case that may be the solution for someone else.

jaddams May 30th, 2003 02:26 AM

Check this Thread

The information you need to solve your System Error # 1 problems could be found by reading this...

Regards,

Jon