MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Hoster Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   In Rotation, Show Current Songs (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=14396)

Stefan May 22nd, 2017 08:39 AM

In Rotation, Show Current Songs

I don\'t get a window to show current songs for a singer in the rotation. My singer wanted to swap an order of a song and I couldn\'t do it.

Is this a bug or is it fixed in the latest version?

Thanks guys n gals

I am running Hoster Version 5.41.05

WaltR May 22nd, 2017 10:44 AM

Re: In Rotation, Show Current Songs

I assume you are right clicking on the singers name. A window should open giving you options, one of which is to update the singers song order (you must be in rotations mode). If the window isn\'t opening when you right click on the singers name then you do have a problem. I\'ll wait until I see your response before offering anything further.

Roy Dennis May 22nd, 2017 10:49 AM

Check its not opening on the extended screen, if it is drag it back to the main display.
That\'s what happened to another user, MTU have noted this and will be adding that screen to the Tools/General/Reset displays button in a future update.

You might even find its just off the screen top, bottom or left if so try dragging it back.

Stefan May 23rd, 2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaltR (Post 130847)
I assume you are right clicking on the singers name. A window should open giving you options, one of which is to update the singers song order (you must be in rotations mode). If the window isn\\\'t opening when you right click on the singers name then you do have a problem. I\\\'ll wait until I see your response before offering anything further.

No window. Not even in the extended display.:m

Roy Dennis May 23rd, 2017 05:49 AM

I take it you are right clicking the singers name in the Rotation column and not in the playlist itself ?

When you right click on a singer in that Rotation column I presume you see the menu appear with the option (Show Current Songs) ?

If the answer is yes to both the above then I believe the window is opening off the screen so you arnt seeing it.
You could try this to find it, first right click the singers name in the rotation list and choose the show current songs option. Now right click on a blank area of the desk top to bring up the menu and choose display settings then advanced settings, in the resolution box change it to a very low resolution like 800 x 600 press apply, you might get another window asking if you want to change or revert back, keep the new settings. Now with Hoster on the screen can you now see the window if not drag any other views about in case its underneath. If you find it drag it to the centre then return your screen resolution to its former state.
Hope that helps.

Stefan May 23rd, 2017 11:27 PM

Thanks Roy,

Tried that and still not visible.

Roy Dennis May 24th, 2017 06:14 AM

I think you might be best to put in a Help Ticket from here: http://www.mtu.com/support/contact-us.htm#HelpTicket

Roy Dennis May 24th, 2017 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One other thing you can try is edit the registry key.
Before doing this from the help menu choose Backup/Restore and create the backup just in case things go wrong then you can easily recover to your present state.
Before opening the registry be sure to close Hoster first as it wont work properly if Hoster is running.
Now right click on the windows start icon and select Run, in the box type regedit.exe then OK. or you can type the same thing in the search box.
Once in the registry expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER key, next expand the SOFTWARE key then again with the Micro Technology Unlimited key then Hoster lastly select Default and the window on the right will fill with all the Hoster saved settings.
Now look down the list for SingerSongsPosition, right click on it and from the drop down select delete.
Close the registry then start Hoster and see if the window now appears.

I attach a screen shot of the registry key to delete.