MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   KPro Studio and KHPro Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0 (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=12630)

sea otter June 3rd, 2011 08:17 PM

.khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Okay! I successfully made a karaoke in KHP.

It plays back perfectly in my KHP 5.0

The files saved as .khp.

I suppose that is a project file.

I cannot get any of my saved .khp files into MicroStudio.

I want to make CD+G's of these .khp files but I seem to be too ignorant to do it.

Please walk me through this, somebody . . . . . .

Thank you.

sea otter :)

MikeP June 3rd, 2011 09:39 PM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Quote:

Okay! I successfully made a karaoke in KHP.

It plays back perfectly in my KHP 5.0

The files saved as .khp.

I suppose that is a project file.

I cannot get any of my saved .khp files into MicroStudio.

I want to make CD+G's of these .khp files but I seem to be too ignorant to do it.

Please walk me through this, somebody . . . . . .

Thank you.

sea otter
I will make some assumptions to try and get you up and running quickly.
I assume you are using the Title & Credit pages?
The first step you are missing is to use the File-Export to BIN command.
The next step requires using Songverter to convert that file to either WAV+G, KMA, MP3+G or WMA+G and save it to a suitable location that you can easily find.
Now you will find it will open in Microstudio providing you point the program to the correct directory and select the Karaoke-Files button.

Hope that helps:w

MikeP June 4th, 2011 01:57 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Just thought you might like to know, there is an update coming out very soon that will negate having to process the exported file with Songverter.
ie An MP3 file will be exported as MP3+G and a WMA will export as WMA+G and they will open in Microstudio.:w
Check for an upgrade next week.:w

Roy Dennis June 4th, 2011 03:59 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeP (Post 107379)
I will make some assumptions to try and get you up and running quickly.
I assume you are using the Title & Credit pages?
The first step you are missing is to use the File-Export to BIN command.
The next step requires using Songverter to convert that file to either WAV+G, KMA, MP3+G or WMA+G and save it to a suitable location that you can easily find.
Now you will find it will open in Microstudio providing you point the program to the correct directory and select the Karaoke-Files button.

Hope that helps:w

No need to use Songverter, if it's saved as a .bin file just go straight to write disc in Microstudio and load the .bin file there.

MikeP June 4th, 2011 05:12 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Dennis (Post 107382)
No need to use Songverter, if it's saved as a .bin file just go straight to write disc in Microstudio and load the .bin file there.

Roy - thanks for correcting my post. :s I guess i was getting confused with our current testing of Keyrite :w
That makes it even easier for sea otter to get up and running.:)

admin June 25th, 2011 01:51 PM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sea otter (Post 107377)
Okay! I successfully made a karaoke in KHP.

It plays back perfectly in my KHP 5.0

The files saved as .khp.

I suppose that is a project file.

I cannot get any of my saved .khp files into MicroStudio.

I want to make CD+G's of these .khp files but I seem to be too ignorant to do it.

Please walk me through this, somebody . . . . . .

Thank you.

sea otter :)

As mentioned above, download and install KHPro 5.01 and directly export MP3+G and WMA+G files. http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/khpro.htm

kiwisinger July 8th, 2016 01:15 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
[quote] As mentioned above, download and install KHPro 5.01 and directly export MP3+G and WMA+G files. [END QUOTE]

I have KHPro 5.01 and it only exports to .bin? Am I missing something?

Do I have to purchase another program, namely "Songverter" to convert that file to MP3+G?

Thank you for your help.

Lani :)

Roy Dennis July 8th, 2016 06:42 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
[quote=kiwisinger;129042]
Quote:

As mentioned above, download and install KHPro 5.01 and directly export MP3+G and WMA+G files. [END QUOTE]

I have KHPro 5.01 and it only exports to .bin? Am I missing something?

Do I have to purchase another program, namely "Songverter" to convert that file to MP3+G?

Thank you for your help.

Lani :)
You must be doing something wrong when you add the lame encoder.
Try this link and follow the instructions there.
http://www.mtu.com/support/mp3-get-lame.htm

Once it's installed correct you should be able to export the file directly to mp3 or zip.

You might need to reboot your computer after installing before it works correct.

MikeP July 8th, 2016 06:55 AM

Re: .khp files HELP! KHP 5.0
 
[quote=kiwisinger;129042]
Quote:

As mentioned above, download and install KHPro 5.01 and directly export MP3+G and WMA+G files. [END QUOTE]

I have KHPro 5.01 and it only exports to .bin? Am I missing something?

Do I have to purchase another program, namely "Songverter" to convert that file to MP3+G?

Thank you for your help.

Lani :)
Yes - it looks like you must not have the Lame_enc.dll installed.
Quote:

.01 Release May 31, 2011
1.NEW Exports MP3+G Format One you install the Lame_enc.dll you can open .MP3 files, add a Title Page and/or Credits Page, which extends the original audio file length, allows you to add the lyrics in sync, then use the File menu "Export as MP3+G" command to create your new finished Karaoke CDG file.
2.NEW Exports WMA+G Format You can open .WMA files, add a Title Page and/or Credits Page, which extends the original audio file length, allows you to add the lyrics in sync, then use the File menu "Export as WMA+G" command to create your new finished Karaoke CDG file.
MikeP


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2009 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
The contents of this forum are copyrighted by Micro Technology Unlimited, 2000-2008. Use of any material from these Forums is prohibited without written agreement from MTU.