MTU.Community

MTU.Community (http://forum.mtu.com/index.php)
-   Microstudio Help (http://forum.mtu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   need help bad !! (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=11449)

billyo April 25th, 2009 01:17 PM

need help bad !!

i am doing a private party tonight ( a big venue ) and just had a call from the people i am doing it for, they asked me if i have the marilyn monroes version of a birthday song which i don't have, i was just thinking of dowloading it from i tunes and burn it to a cd, and import in into ms, would i be able to removed the vocals and burn it to a cd? it dont have to have graphics on it my co host she'll be singing it..

bryant April 25th, 2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billyo (Post 92116)
i am doing a private party tonight ( a big venue ) and just had a call from the people i am doing it for, they asked me if i have the marilyn monroes version of a birthday song which i don't have, i was just thinking of dowloading it from i tunes and burn it to a cd, and import in into ms, would i be able to removed the vocals and burn it to a cd? it dont have to have graphics on it my co host she'll be singing it..

The only way to know Bill is to try it and see, preferably using vogone or vogone easy. There is really no definite way to tell until you attempt it. Some or all of the vocals can get removed along with some or all of the instrumental portion depending on the original "sound engineering", etc., etc. Then you can determine if you are satisfied with a particular result after several attempts with Vogone.

billyo April 25th, 2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryant (Post 92118)
The only way to know Bill is to try it and see, preferably using vogone or vogone easy. There is really no definite way to tell until you attempt it. Some or all of the vocals can get removed along with some or all of the instrumental portion depending on the original "sound engineering", etc., etc. Then you can determine if you are satisfied with a particular result after several attempts with Vogone.

thanks for your suggestion Bryant, theres not a good quality sound of that song, most of the ones i found was just purely vocals, and they are garbage..scratchy, must have been recorded during JFK's b-day..a lot of people talking, laughing in the background....but thanks anyway..

marklwood April 25th, 2009 07:43 PM

She sang the song A Capella!!! If you remove the vocals, you would only have dead air.

billyo April 26th, 2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marklwood (Post 92123)
She sang the song A Capella!!! If you remove the vocals, you would only have dead air.

yup, i had no choice i still have to download it from itunes, not a big deal its only .99 cents anyway, i only had to play the first 3 sec. of it , just found out when i got there that i was playing for the parents of HULU's CEO, got a nice tip :) so it's worth buying the song..i played from 7-or 11:30pm, but anyway thanks for the reply...got 1 more private party tomorrow ( sun .), need to unload my gears and reload my smaller gears..