PDA

View Full Version : computer freeze-up

mharriger
January 23rd, 2002, 05:40 PM
I just purchased a certified CDR24xIDE for my home computer.
I also purchased the software four-pak of Microstudio. Vogone, Home pro, and Keyrite.

I've tried this software in my office computer which has a Sony CRX140E and in trying to just "play" a song it froze up the entire computer. Is this natural for this drive to repond like this?
I'm certainly hoping that when my new drive arrives this does not occur.

I want to be one of the "satisfied" forum submitters.

Mike

MTUSUPPORT
January 24th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Try changing to using these ASPI drivers located at: http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=493

Let me know what happens when you do this.

mharriger
January 29th, 2002, 12:40 PM
To Brian,
I've tried everything you suggested in your reply thread of 5/15/01 to get the Sony 140 running. No luck. Whether it be trying to activate "Play" or importing tracks to make a custom CD
the scren goes blank as if it were to switch into the proper mode but then just freezes everything. I did get the ASPI driver to download and copy. Just no success.
The good news is my Plexwriter PX-W2410TA works like a charm on my home computer and I made my first custom disc last night. I'm very pleased. I'll be anxious to get into the remaining software soon and try to generate some new stuff.

admin
January 30th, 2002, 05:20 PM
I am very glad you are operational with your MTU CDR drive. That is what we try to do. :g

For the benefit of all who read this thread, I must add... the license agreement that is accepted when you install each MTU program clearly states it is for a single computer installation. The agreement is violated if you install it on multiple computers. :e