PDA

View Full Version : How do I create Duet songs?

doclutz
March 9th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Hi,

When making a karaoke Song with DUET, how do i get
the different color for male & female lyrics.

Thanks

George
March 9th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Hi,

When making a karaoke Song with DUET, how do i get
the different color for male & female lyrics.

Thanks

Different colors for duets is not an option. I simply use upper case, lower case, and italics for male, female, and both.

doclutz
March 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM
thanks

orzelw
September 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I simply use upper case, lower case, and italics for male, female, and both.
You can mix italics and non-italics? :e How do you do that?

George
September 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Boy am I glad you called my attention to the post of mine. I goofed big time.:e

I meant to say I simply use upper case, lower case, and brackets(not italics) for male, female, and both. By brackets I mean <<on either side of the words>>.

I was so intensly working with this at the time, I was thinking italics
which can be mixed in Word Perfect, and Wordpad, and I was wrestling with this- http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/learn-how-to-make-italic-letters-fonts-in-web-pages-html-tutorial-guide-t660.html

What I learned from all that was what you type <i>at the beginning and at the end, the enclosed words only will be in italics.</i>

Yes, you can mix regular and italics, but none of the methods I tried can be imported into KHP to my knowledge:e

I'd be a happy camper if MTU would simply let the program import whatever text format we set the text up in. Colors are nice, but not that necessary, and if it can be done in the existing program, tell us how.

Again, sorry for the mistake, but glad you called me on it. I hope I didn't run you ragged:)