PDA

View Full Version : Support Ticket not answered?

George
July 16th, 2007, 03:11 PM
If you have bought Vogone version 3.004 or prior, and did not receive an email with a discount coupon, then create a Support Ticket and give us who you are, the email you purchased with, and what version of Vogone you are running. We will send you the discount offer, good through July 31, 2007.

Per the above, submitted ticket on 7/11, and is still not viewed as of today,7/16. Not complaining, just wondering whar the normal time is for processing tickets, especially since those of this nature are fighting a clicking clock.

admin
July 17th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Per the above, submitted ticket on 7/11, and is still not viewed as of today,7/16. Not complaining, just wondering whar the normal time is for processing tickets, especially since those of this nature are fighting a clicking clock.
Just went to answer it and I don't find any Ticket with your rr.com email address. :?

Normal response time on Tickets is running around 16 hours, including weekends and nights.

George
July 17th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Just went to answer it and I don't find any Ticket with your rr.com email address. :?

Normal response time on Tickets is running around 16 hours, including weekends and nights.

I go to it from the confirming email. Here's the ticket number

Ticket ID: 2410-4311071930

George
July 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I just submitted a duplicate ticket.

George
July 19th, 2007, 09:01 AM
ADMIN

BOTH tickets show as VIEWED this morning.

There may be a glitch there somehow.

admin
July 19th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Bryan answered your Ticket. I'm sorry for the confusion, and appreciate your being persistent. We discovered that the method of searching for Open Tickets we were using, doesn't show them all. :e :e :m

We are shifting to viewing using another method that seems to show them all. :r

If that doesn't work, we'll have to demand a refund for this script. We've already stopped using the "FAQ Articles" feature because the search was a disaster. This was an expensive script!!! :f :m

George
July 19th, 2007, 05:36 PM
No Problem. I was wondering if we'd perhaps uncovered, or perhaps confirmed a glitch.

Just came to post that all has been taken care of...Thanks.