PDA

View Full Version : lost program

scarlet56
July 11th, 2007, 01:20 PM
After a major problem with my PC I have lost some programs, Vogone was one of them.I have just received an email inviting me to update but unfortunately, because of the situation I cannot update. I have my original Order number + registration code + my personal download link. I also have my username and activation id for this forum but of course this is no good without the program. Can anyone advise me of what I should do please
Cheers
mr chips

ddouglass
July 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Go to the MTU website and look under Support Help for download links.

scarlet56
July 11th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks ddouglass but no luck, it doesn,t work
mr chips

ddouglass
July 11th, 2007, 11:55 PM
What version did you have originally?
What kind of error did you get when you tried to install?

admin
July 14th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Go to the MTU website and look under Support Help for download links.
Click here for the download pages (http://www.mtu.com/support/customer-support.htm#Downloads) (as ddouglass stated, but the actual link).

If you need your Registration Code, click this link (http://www.mtu.com/support/customer-support.htm#RegCodes) for how to get into your Store Account where you can find them.

Lloyd Te Kani
March 30th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Further to this thread.............I also lost not only my Vogone program but also my entire computer crashed mid last year and today I finally got around to trying to download it again, but when I try to do so, I'm asked to remove it from my old computer (which I can no longer do as I no longer have the computer) so that I can reload the program into my current computer. Please help? :f

ddouglass
March 30th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Further to this thread.............I also lost not only my Vogone program but also my entire computer crashed mid last year and today I finally got around to trying to download it again, but when I try to do so, I'm asked to remove it from my old computer (which I can no longer do as I no longer have the computer) so that I can reload the program into my current computer. Please help? :f
You will need to submit a Support Email Ticket from the main MTU web page Support section. Explain what happened and they can reset your registration code.

Lloyd Te Kani
March 30th, 2011, 03:41 PM
It seems we're continually in your debt "ddouglass". Thanks again for your help. I'll do as you suggest! :)