PDA

View Full Version : MPEG3 video recorded file problem

madjim- with the Lord
April 26th, 2007, 06:56 AM
I am running Hoster 3.316 full and I'm having the same problem. :e I bought my computer from MTU so I assume there should be no video card issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Jim

ddouglass
April 26th, 2007, 08:39 AM
I am running Hoster 3.316 full and I'm having the same problem. :e I bought my computer from MTU so I assume there should be no video card issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Jim
Jim,
How about starting a new thread on your problem, since this one is over a year old. There is a procedure outlined in the manual on how to move the video screen over to the TV. The video display used by Hoster is not the same display code as is used in the cdg graphics. So it's setup is separate.

madjim- with the Lord
April 26th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I ran into this problem because is I bought a Sound Choice Disc that was "protected" by the dreaded MEDIA-CLOG. It's from the "Power Picks" collection and will not be remade without the Media-Clog. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE SOUND CHOICE POWER PICKS SERIES!

I recorded the track with my video camera using my CDG player and captured it to my computer. I read in the manual that Hoster supports MPEG video so I used this format to render my first clip.

I have since rendered a copy as a Windows Media File and it works with no changes to my Hoster setup.

Concider this thread closed.

Thanks Dale!

Jim

bryant
April 26th, 2007, 12:34 PM
why dont you break down and purchase the full version !

Beav,
Thanx for the advice, pal.
Bryant