PDA

View Full Version : can I undo my mistake?

keithberndtson
March 23rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Bought and used vogone 3.102 on 12/26/06. Tried to open it again today. "Serial number does not match registration" Went to MTU order history. No download link button to press. Joined forum. Couldn't find answer. Tried to get a support ticket. Got lost. Gave up. Went to control panel, add/remove programs. Thought I could remove and reinstall. Wrong. Vogone is now gone without a trace. Breaks my heart, cuz it's a good program. I tried for an hour to fix my serial code doesn't match registration problem, but I wound up accidentally killing Vogone. Can admin help me?

ddouglass
March 24th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Where did you get lost on the Support Ticket?

And just and FYI - anytime you are installing a program from the internet you should always "Save" instead of "Open." That way you will always have a copy for re-installation if necessary.:g

I would try the support ticket again because you will get a faster response from them that way.

keithberndtson
March 24th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Trying to get a support ticket, I couldn't login. Maybe I didn't know my user name from my login. I'll try again. Thanks for responding.

ddouglass
March 25th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Trying to get a support ticket, I couldn't login. Maybe I didn't know my user name from my login. I'll try again. Thanks for responding.
Keith,
You will need to register on the support page. It is not part of the forum so has a separate database of security logons. You can use the same information for it as you use in here since no one else would create the same one. Then after you register you can submit the ticket.

keithberndtson
March 28th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Thanks again for your guidance. I fixed it until it broke, but I'm back on board with your help!:)

admin
June 2nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
Sorry I have been tied up elsewhere.

As Dale said, you should always select SAVE to your computer when downloading.

Read How to Download My Software FAQ (http://www.mtu.com/faq/faq-website.htm#download) to get our latest versions when your download link expires.