PDA

View Full Version : Repeat a played song on Hoster

Joe Nieves
February 20th, 2007, 07:28 PM
How can I repeat a played song in hoster from my play list that was requested in a show I did recently. Any ideas I would appreciated :?

ddouglass
February 20th, 2007, 10:53 PM
How can I repeat a played song in hoster from my play list that was requested in a show I did recently. Any ideas I would appreciated :?
If you are talking about playing the same song over again you will have to re-enter it. Once it has gone to played status you can't play from that entry again.

TKaraoke
February 20th, 2007, 11:40 PM
If you know you want to save it in the playlist, just hit stop before it is removed just before song ends, then you can go back and play it gain. When I'm trying to learn new songs at home I'll have 6-10 that I just hit STOP and let sit there so I can go back later without reentering. Not perfect but it works.
TKaraoke

johnny05
February 25th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Could someone help me to retrive my old playlist from my old data file that is now in my new laptop. I got my songs playing again, but I can't fiqure out how to make Mr. Hoster find them. Thank you for Hoster knowledge.
johnny05 :t

ddouglass
February 25th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Could someone help me to retrive my old playlist from my old data file that is now in my new laptop. I got my songs playing again, but I can't fiqure out how to make Mr. Hoster find them. Thank you for Hoster knowledge.
johnny05 :t
Open Hoster. Goto File/Open and browse for the file. Simple as that.

johnny05
March 11th, 2007, 12:51 PM
What I was asking is my playlis path has changed and when i rebuild my database the path is not changing, so i'm having to rebuild it by opening a new playlist and hitting the add track button for every song then it will play, i'm sure i just have a path problem, just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help.

Johnny05 :t

mindonstrike
March 11th, 2007, 06:51 PM
What I was asking is my playlis path has changed and when i rebuild my database the path is not changing, so i'm having to rebuild it by opening a new playlist and hitting the add track button for every song then it will play, i'm sure i just have a path problem, just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help.

Johnny05 :tYou are semi-correct. The paths in the playlist are set in stone and there is no feature to have them change when you move your KMA's. Your only option is to re-enter the songs into a new playlist if these are songs you re-use over and over.

Sam