PDA

View Full Version : Microstudio 2.312 and Windows XP

MTUSUPPORT
November 1st, 2001, 03:28 PM
Some Microstudio clients have successfully upgraded and are using Microstudio 2.312 under Windows XP. Thus, we know it will work. Here is what you must do:

1. If you upgrade to Windows XP from Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, then you must reinstall Microstudio to run it under Windows XP.

2. If you have a new computer with Windows XP, just install Microstudio and then upgrade the ASPI drivers located at: http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=493.

If you have any problems, please post them in the Microstudio Open Forum so we can answer them and all can see the Q&A.

FYI: Please be aware that many hardware manufacturers don't have the drivers to support Windows XP yet. Thus, you may find some hardware devices do not work correctly under XP without upgrading the device driver from the manufacturer's web site.

mharriger
May 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
I just purchased a new Dell copmputer with Windows XP. I was running on another computer with Windows 98SE until the computer said bye bye. Now Microstudio 2.312 shuts down my computer and I get a blue warning screen.
Where can I get the drivers you mentioned in this older thread?

MTUSUPPORT
May 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Upgrade to the current version from www.mtu.com for $15 and you will have no problem.