PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing mp3+g tracks

mayottjr
January 4th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I think I am having a similar problem. I just recentley purchased Chartbuster Essential 6. It is not in the database. I have added them to the hard drive as zips as it is faster to import used kjpro to name and well no luck. They are named "CBE6-01-01 - Snow, Hank - I'm Moving On." That is exactley the format of all the names so what can I do here? I am running 3.313 and well help me out. It is 30 disc's with 450 songs what am I doing wrong here?

mindonstrike
January 4th, 2007, 05:06 AM
I think I am having a similar problem. I just recentley purchased Chartbuster Essential 6. It is not in the database. I have added them to the hard drive as zips as it is faster to import used kjpro to name and well no luck. They are named "CBE6-01-01 - Snow, Hank - I'm Moving On." That is exactley the format of all the names so what can I do here? I am running 3.313 and well help me out. It is 30 disc's with 450 songs what am I doing wrong here?This probably should have had its own thread but heres a place to start and see if it helps.

Chartbuster Essential (http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?t=5973&highlight=chartbuster+essential) Different disk pack but it sounds like the same problem. Keep in mind this was with an earlier version so there may be some minor differences.

Sam

admin
January 4th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I think I am having a similar problem. I just recentley purchased Chartbuster Essential 6. It is not in the database. I have added them to the hard drive as zips as it is faster to import used kjpro to name and well no luck. They are named "CBE6-01-01 - Snow, Hank - I'm Moving On." That is exactley the format of all the names so what can I do here? I am running 3.313 and well help me out. It is 30 disc's with 450 songs what am I doing wrong here?
I split this from the prior thread.

Please clearly state your specific problem so we can help you.

Also, please give us the "Define Field Order" selections you are using that are failing to import.