PDA

View Full Version : support

stublack
November 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Is this the only place to go for support. I have tried to go to MTU.COM - support trio - support but it states that it sends me a confirmation e-mail but does not. I need to resolve my issue with the imported hard drive files so I can continue to add new music to my software. Can someone help me?? Thanks, Stu

Beavis
November 27th, 2006, 02:03 PM
are you sure your not getting blocked or filtered from receiving MTU email ???

lmcmains
November 27th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Is this the only place to go for support. I have tried to go to MTU.COM - support trio - support but it states that it sends me a confirmation e-mail but does not. I need to resolve my issue with the imported hard drive files so I can continue to add new music to my software. Can someone help me?? Thanks, Stu

Could you give us some more information of what proplem you are having.

ddouglass
November 27th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Could you give us some more information of what proplem you are having.
See his other two posts in Hoster Help. He is having a problem with zip and bin file importing.

admin
November 28th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Stu, as said earlier, the "verification email" from our Support Center (Trio) is being blocked. AOL is especially bad about blocking emails from .com companies. Place @mtu.com into your "whitelist" for your ISP to deliver our emails to you.

If we don't use email verification, then if you put in the wrong email, we can't reach you either. Also, without verification, anyone could enroll you without your approval, which violates your privacy rights at our site.

Like any other professional web site, we require verification from you to help you.