PDA

View Full Version : when the search function disappears

Beavis
November 21st, 2006, 10:37 AM
i just got back into town this past sunday night and my karaoke guy kept telling me about the search function wasnt there when you hit the search button, so finally i had time to sit down this morning and check it out.

this is what happened:

when i hit the search button, nothing appeared on the screen although in the toolbar it did appear. i thought it was behind the hoster screen and it wasnt. then i thought it was on the siingers display and it wasnt there either. so then i right mouse clicked on the toolbar search function and there was no restore option. so i chose the move feature, thats when i noticed the mouse went to the bottom of the screen, so i tried to move the screen to the top. it wouldnt work it was stuck below the desktop under the toolbar. i dont know how it got down there but the only way to bring it back was to use the autohide option on the toolbar and it came back up where it was suppose to be.

dont know if this is a problem that can be fixed ???

just thought i would pass along my findings.

WDEWDAD7
November 21st, 2006, 08:51 PM
If I am reading your problem right, sometimes, if you are going quick, or you scroll all the way down, the search screen ends up all the way down behind the toolbar screen. If this is the case, right click your mouse, and click on " Lock tool bar" or Unlock tool bar " I did the same thing. It will pop back up.

Beavis
November 21st, 2006, 09:10 PM
i fixed it, just wanted to let anyone else know if it happens to them.

it shouldnt be able to go so far down that you cant drag it back up though

ddouglass
November 21st, 2006, 11:48 PM
Try telling that one to Microsoft Beavis.....lol:r :g

bobcox- with the Lord
November 23rd, 2006, 02:33 PM
I had the same problem when i upgraded to 3.312 but only on one of my computers. i was able to drag the tool bar up a little and then pull the search box up. it was a little scary when it happened. never had that before. Bob:e

Beavis
November 23rd, 2006, 03:20 PM
guess im not alone.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL !!!!!!!!!