PDA

View Full Version : How can I adjust controls in 3.102?

Billynathan
November 12th, 2006, 10:08 AM
I downloaded the vogone upgrade and now I have just the vogone 1-2-3 thing. before I had the one I bought which had a better method of removing vocals. how can I get back to it? I would rather have my older version than this version that will not let me adjust levels.

admin
November 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
If you have VOGONE 3.102 (or 3.101) from your download link, all you need to do is click the ADVANCED button and you have access to all the controls. :c

We "hid" the ADVANCED controls as many users are intimidated at first. With the 1-2-3 "preset" buttons, it can't get any easier, then you can adjust from there for perfection.

Vogone Lite does not allow adjusting the controls, except the Output Level to prevent clipping if you use the Bass Boost or Treble Boost.

Billynathan
November 13th, 2006, 11:11 AM
I downloaded the vogone upgrade and now I have just the vogone 1-2-3 thing. before I had the one I bought which had a better method of removing vocals. how can I get back to it? I would rather have my older version than this version that will not let me adjust levels.
Thanx for the response, billy