PDA

View Full Version : Lost SND and Can't Find It

davemaloy
November 8th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Using Version 3.311. Will upgd to 3.312 shortly. Meanwhile....

I've lost the SND window. Is it possible that somehow in dickering around with the SND and the Singers Display Window that I've maybe got them 'married' together or similar? Had both up on the t.v. screen per normal, but in not the right sizes. Was fooling around working on the resizing, and if I remember correctly, I may have double clicked on one or the other, or both. Anyway, the SND is nowhere to be found now.

None of the Hoster Manual tricks has succeeded in bringing back into sight the SND. Everything else worked fine with Hoster before and still does since, but I just can't locate the SND.

Noted a couple of the fixes in 3.312 that I'm glad to see occur. Didn't really see anything pertinent to my particular problem stated here.

Any ideas, anyone?

Dell 2.78ghz P5 single processor (6 month old system)
512mb ram
100+ gb hard drive
ATI Radeon 9250 dual display video card

ddouglass
November 8th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Dave,
Try this link - http://www.mtu.com/kb/index.php?action=kb&article=26&PHPSESSID=338f924c6a2e1fbbd677f5ecda782c03. It will clear the default settings and put SND back to no show. Then you can set it back up on your second display again.

davemaloy
November 8th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Good morning, DD!

Thanks for the link. That little op did the trick just fine. SND back on screen in full splendor and functionality.

If I'm ever in your part of Tx. I'll look up your show. You do the same if you come over thissa way to the Fla. Panhandle arnd FWB.

dm

ddouglass
November 8th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Your welcome Dave.