PDA

View Full Version : 3.312 download

bryant
October 31st, 2006, 05:38 PM
maybe I'm being a little too quick on this, but,
MTU's homepage states that 3.312 is available. When i go to my account it still has 3.311 as the new upgrade option. Do I need to wait a bit longer or will that upgrade bring me the brand new one (3.312)?

mindonstrike
October 31st, 2006, 06:42 PM
I'll have to let MTU give the official answer but if you try the download and when the dialog box comes up to tell it where you want to save it, if it comes up 3311setup.exe just hit cancel and no harm done.

Sam

bryant
October 31st, 2006, 08:19 PM
Just want to make sure on this?
If I download 3.312 over 3.310, will
I get everything in between and be all set.(I did not ever get 3.311)?

Beavis
October 31st, 2006, 08:59 PM
there must be some mistake.

i will wait for admin to post before i say anything. :g

billyo
October 31st, 2006, 09:22 PM
maybe I'm being a little too quick on this, but,
MTU's homepage states that 3.312 is available. When i go to my account it still has 3.311 as the new upgrade option. Do I need to wait a bit longer or will that upgrade bring me the brand new one (3.312)?...

same here.. i thought the new upgrade will be out today..i'm in no hurry but just wanted to know..when.. and is it a free upgrade just like the other upgrades ?

bryant
October 31st, 2006, 09:50 PM
Yes, if you have 3.1, I believe it is free.

Hmm, it does say on the website it is available for purchase, but I think they have to update the account pages so we can get ours free.

billyo
October 31st, 2006, 10:03 PM
Yes, if you have 3.1, I believe it is free.

Hmm, it does say on the website it is available for purchase, but I think they have to update the account pages so we can get ours free.

that's good if its free..but do you have an idea when..the reason why i'm asking was a friend of mine is having problem with the plextor drive and she was gonna get another drive, but they suggested to wait for the upgrade,and by that time mtu will get the problem resoved with the plextor drive, she has shows to do on fridays and she's unable to import songs from walked in customers..

bryant
October 31st, 2006, 10:05 PM
I expect late tonight or tomorrow?

billyo
October 31st, 2006, 10:10 PM
I expect late tonight or tomorrow?

ok..well anyway thanks for the info..