PDA

View Full Version : singers display screen?

thragman
October 20th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I dont have my laptop hooked up to a tv yet..but when i go to play a song my whole comp screen goes to the singers display..is this normal..? isnt it just supposed to display in the little box?..once it goes to the singers screen i cant get out of it untill the song is over....

quaizywabbit
October 20th, 2006, 06:16 PM
yes, this is normal when the second monitor/tv isn't connected.

thragman
October 20th, 2006, 08:15 PM
thanks alot....

George
October 20th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I dont have my laptop hooked up to a tv yet..but when i go to play a song my whole comp screen goes to the singers display..is this normal..? isnt it just supposed to display in the little box?..once it goes to the singers screen i cant get out of it untill the song is over....

Never have had to have the second monitor hooked up to use Hoster without taking up the whole screen before, and can't see why they would have changed that now. I have 3301 and the following works for me.

After it starts playing, double click on it to reduce it in size. You should then be able to make it any size you want and move it to a convenient location on your monitor.

I use the lower right hand corner as it does not interfere with the main Hoster functions. When you do hook up the second monitor you may have to re-size it again, but that's no biggie.

With little effort you'll find a size that won't require much other than a double click to get it sized right when you do sent it to the singer's screen.

George.

thragman
October 23rd, 2006, 11:18 AM
thanks for the advice........its working now.............