PDA

View Full Version : Computer HHD went down

tonedeaf
October 17th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Had to install new hard drive in comp. good thing I had my kma files & hoster3301setup backed up :)
I'm not able to register 3301 It's saying that I need my original registration code? That is what I'm using.
Help

ddouglass
October 17th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Tonedeaf,
Fastest way to get help on this is to go to Support Center and put in a ticket for account assist.

mindonstrike
October 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Also are you typing the reg in or copy/pasteing it in. It is sooooooooooo easy to make a typing mistake with those.

Sam

tonedeaf
October 17th, 2006, 07:55 PM
copy/pasting that way I wouldn't make a mistake.
Jeff

mindonstrike
October 18th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Based on previous posts it looks like you've been using Hoster for a while. Up until about 3.0 (I think) MTU used upgrade codes that changed with each paid upgrade.
To make a long point short, double check that you are using the original and not an upgrade code. If memory serves original codes start with a "T" and the upgrade code started with "Upg"
You should also be able to double check your reg info from your account.
If that doesn't work I'm out of suggestions because a valid registration code along with the email addy you purchased with should at least get you to the registering online point.

Hope this helps
Sam

tonedeaf
October 18th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Yes now that I think about it, it did start with a T. I'll check my other DJ computer and see if it's there.
Thanks Jeff

tonedeaf
October 18th, 2006, 01:44 PM
That was the problem:)
Thank you Sam
Jeff