PDA

View Full Version : import cd tracts

billyo
October 15th, 2006, 12:58 AM
we just got a new external drive for my friends laptop ( lite on ez-dub)..i tried to import a cd (charbuster pro country 90000 disc#90298 ) and when i clicked on "select a brand" window was blank..no brands listed and i keep getting a msg." hoster application has encountered a problem and need to close ".. but when i add it to a playlist it will read and import and play with no problem...:?

admin
October 15th, 2006, 03:12 AM
1. we just got a new external drive for my friends laptop ( lite on ez-dub)..i tried to import a cd (charbuster pro country 90000 disc#90298 )

2. and when i clicked on "select a brand" window was blank..no brands listed and i keep getting a msg." hoster application has encountered a problem and need to close "..

3. but when i add it to a playlist it will read and import and play with no problem...:?
1. Go to the Tools menu CD/DVD Drive defaults... command and select your new drive. Close Hoster.

2. Run Hoster again. If you see this same error message, reinstall Hoster. Try UPDATING it first. If that doesn't clear the problem run the install program agian and remove it and reinstall it.

3. I can't address this statment (not a question) because you have not given enough information. :? :? :?

What did you add when you can't import? What did you add to the playlist?

How can it read and import and play when you can't import from your new drive?

Did you use a different drive and forget to mention it here?

billyo
October 15th, 2006, 11:20 AM
1. Go to the Tools menu CD/DVD Drive defaults... command and select your new drive. Close Hoster.

2. Run Hoster again. If you see this same error message, reinstall Hoster. Try UPDATING it first. If that doesn't clear the problem run the install program agian and remove it and reinstall it.

3. I can't address this statment (not a question) because you have not given enough information. :? :? :?

What did you add when you can't import? What did you add to the playlist?

How can it read and import and play when you can't import from your new drive?

Did you use a different drive and forget to mention it here?

thanks for the responsed..i got it fixed.i removed and re-installed hoster last night ..i tried to import chartbuster country pro 90000 disc # 90298 and everytime i clicked on the brand name ,windows came out blank and if i typed the brand name and disc # ill get a msg. "of hoster encountered a problem and it shuts down... i can add tracks to a playlist,,it will read and add the tracts and play.. yes i used a diff. drive caused the one in her laptop is not on your list of supported drives..she bought a lite-on external dvd+rw e-z dub .but anyway its all fixed and now she can use her laptop..thanks

lmcmains
October 15th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I have one of the same drives and I havn't had any problems with it yet.