PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with 3.311 (Maybe?)

Dave Heidersche
September 19th, 2006, 09:33 PM
I just downloaded 3.311 and while testing a CDG (download into playlist), I noticed there was no CD download progress bar. But after a short while, the "preparing files progress bar" disappeared and the disc was downloaded. Give it a try. Regards, Dave

ddouglass
September 19th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Dave,
Try uninstalling and re-installing instead of upgrading. It could be that your drive is going so fast that the import progress bar doesn't have time to display.

Dave Heidersche
September 20th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Thanks for your quick response. After I downloaded 3.311, I uninstalled 3.310 and installed 3.311, but I'll try it again tomorrow afternoon. My progress bar doesn't even show up, it is just a blank and then all of a sudden it disappears, but the song is downloaded into the playlist. Regards, Dave

ddouglass
September 20th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Would you rather it be slower so you can see the progress?:g Nothing was changed to that part in 3.311 so actually you should have noticed it with 3.310 too.

Dave Heidersche
September 20th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Removed and Reinstalled hoster 3.311 this A.M. and still the progress bar while downloading a song into the playlist doesn't work or even show up. BUT the job seems to get completed anyway, and so far no problems. At least it is doing its job and making everyone happy. Regards, Dave

bobcox- with the Lord
September 20th, 2006, 11:56 AM
you may try deleting reg keys and then reopen hoster to see if progress bar shows then.

Dave Heidersche
September 20th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I'll give it a try if you can give me some details on exactly what to do. Regards, Dave

admin
September 20th, 2006, 05:34 PM
I'll give it a try if you can give me some details on exactly what to do. Regards, Dave
When you have a question, try the Support Center also; its often quicker. I found "how to" by searching for "registration keys". Here is the answer (http://www.mtu.com/kb/index.php?action=kb&article=26&PHPSESSID=03b6925c581de4fc324a4e0f7fb332a2).

Dave Heidersche
September 21st, 2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the quick help. I followed all steps and eliminated the default regkey but still no progress bar. The good news is, all songs added from my disc were entered and played in the playlist. Thanks and regards, Dave

Dave Heidersche
September 21st, 2006, 03:03 PM
Just an after thought, is it possible the problem occurs because my CD Writer is not listed on the approved list. It is a Lite-on DVRW SHW-160H65. It is a new computer and I haven't tried to write a disc yet but it is OK for downloading CDG into the songlist. Regards, Dave