PDA

View Full Version : How do I update to 3.100?

cgentrytx12
September 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM
How do I get the update? I go to my account and it still just shows 3.004 downloads. Thanks!:)

admin
September 14th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Thank you for reporting this problem.

your link should have been updated around 2 weeks ago to deliver vogone3100setup.exe.

I have asked our webmaster to determine what failed so we fix it, and possiby others who bought Suite 4.

Try downloading again tomorrow as it should be fixed by then.

gchavesf
September 15th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Hi.

My account display link to vogone 3.004, and donīt download new version.

I have problem to reinstall versioin 3.004, display message "I have installed vogone in 2 computers". I have only one machine.

Please help

gchavesf
September 15th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Hi.

I have problem to reinstall versioin 3.004, display message "I have installed vogone in 2 computers". I have only one machine.

Please help

Thank you for reporting this problem.

your link should have been updated around 2 weeks ago to deliver vogone3100setup.exe.

I have asked our webmaster to determine what failed so we fix it, and possiby others who bought Suite 4.

Try downloading again tomorrow as it should be fixed by then.

ddouglass
September 16th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Hi.

Please help

If you will go to the support center and put in a ticket, they will be able to fix your problems. Attaching to someone else's post that has already been answered by Admin will probably not get seen very quickly.