PDA

View Full Version : Artist and Title in some disc?

solidsound
September 5th, 2006, 05:15 AM
Some disc like DKM after imported, the Artist goes to title and the titles will become the artist. Do you how pain is that to edit each song? NOT GOOD AT ALL. Any easy way to edit each song?

SolidSound

lmcmains
September 5th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Are you importing from a disc or are you importing zip, mpg+g from the hard drive? Are you using the Free Dbase. The Free Dbase don't always list them the same.

solidsound
September 6th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Some imported from Zip Mp3G and some from disc, sometimes free DB? can you please, tell me how to avoid it.

Thanks
SolidSound

ddouglass
September 6th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Some imported from Zip Mp3G and some from disc, sometimes free DB? can you please, tell me how to avoid it.

On the Zip MP3G files makes sure all of the file names are in the same order (title - artist) or (artist - title) then choose the correct item list before importing. If you have some each way import in groups that are all the same rather than all at once.

For the disc imports, check the list before importing. If FreeDB is listing them backwards don't use that button to add the tracks, but use the Add tracks button instead. This will check the internal database which I have never found any reversed listings in...just newer discs missing.