PDA

View Full Version : Installation Error Upgrading from Hoster 3.303 to 3.310 - Bad download file

atgueco
August 3rd, 2006, 02:47 AM
I have recently downloaded my free upgrade to Hoster 3.310 from 3.303. I keep getting this error during installation. </V:sIt says "Setup has experienced an error", I emptied my temp Internet Files, close all other programs that are running and I am running out of options. Attached is word file and screen shots of the two windows error I get everytime I try to install.</V:s

mindonstrike
August 3rd, 2006, 05:26 AM
I've never seen those particular error msgs but the time or two I've experienced install problems, redownloading the file fixed it.

Also 3.310 requires .net framework to be installed that 3.303 did not, so make sure you've got that installed as well.

Sam

atgueco
August 3rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
Mindonstrike, you are super I went ahead and installed the .NET Framework and redownloaded the software from MTU and it worked. I guess my first download was actually corrupted.

My thanks again to MINDONSTRIKE

mindonstrike
August 4th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Mindonstrike, you are super I went ahead and installed the .NET Framework and redownloaded the software from MTU and it worked. I guess my first download was actually corrupted.

My thanks again to MINDONSTRIKE
Thanks for posting back and letting us know it worked. Often times advice is offered but there is never a response so you don't know if it worked or not.

Glad I could help.

Sam