PDA

View Full Version : Only New

james77777
July 30th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Hi,
thinking Of Purchasing Hoster Have 30,000 Kar Zip Files Using Other Product At Present But Some Files Very Unstable But If Convert To Disc Very Good Sound,so There Is No Problem With The Files. Been Involved In Live Entertaiment For Years And Have Very Good Sound System.
In Country Where This Is Not Used Yet,some Files With Artist And Song Name At The Front And Some At Rear, Will They Import In Song Book Ok. If I Convert Zip Files With Your Format Will The Sound Improve. Operating A Business With Seven Shows Weekly And Looking For Something Professional, Still Using Microstudio And Its Worth Millions !

Regards James

Beavis
July 30th, 2006, 07:30 PM
if microstudio is worth millions, then hoster is worth billions :g :) :g

james77777
July 31st, 2006, 12:28 AM
Dear Bevis, Very Happy With Your Response And Agree But Do You Have Any Imformation On My Question

Regards James

lmcmains
July 31st, 2006, 08:08 AM
Yes, They should import fine. Download the demo of hoster and try it. I think you will be impressed with the product. Hoster is top of the line when it comes to karaoke. I have been using it for four years now and wouldn't use anything else.

Click here to download the Hoster demo http://www.mtu.com/basics/karaoke-hoster.htm
Larry

admin
July 31st, 2006, 01:10 PM
Hi, thinking Of Purchasing Hoster Have 30,000 Kar Zip Files Using Other Product At Present But Some Files Very Unstable But If Convert To Disc Very Good Sound,so There Is No Problem With The Files. Been Involved In Live Entertaiment For Years And Have Very Good Sound System.
James, Hoster does not directly import KAR files. However, it does import .BIN and MP3+G and also if they are ZIPPED. If you can convert your KAR files to either format, or to a CDG disc, then you can import them into Hoster.

Since you say "if convert to disc... there is no problem with the files", it sounds like you have a way to convert these from KAR to CDG discs.

In Country Where This Is Not Used Yet,some Files With Artist And Song Name At The Front And Some At Rear, Will They Import In Song Book Ok. If I Convert Zip Files With Your Format Will The Sound Improve. Operating A Business With Seven Shows Weekly And Looking For Something Professional, Still Using Microstudio And Its Worth Millions !
Hoster's Import Hard Drive Files screen is VERY FLEXIBLE. It allows converting almost any filename format to fill in fields (ex: Artist, Title) that Hoster uses.

Then, whether you have filenames with "Artist_Title_discID_track#" or "Title_Artist" order or any other order, as long as the files are NOT in KAR format, but are in .bin, .cdg (Microstudio CDG disc imported format), MP3G (.mp3 + .cdg files), or .zip (also .mp3 + .cdg), then Hoster allows you to import them into our KMA format indexed in our Songs Database.

Also, you can print the Song Books from the Songs Database contents.

I hope this answers your question more completely. lmcmains did an excellent job of answering what he could. It is a good idea to download the demo and try out the Import Hard Drive Files screen (under the the Import Tracks menu) should allow you to test this.

PLEASE read the section in the manual on the Import Hard Drive Files screen. It has a LOT of flexibility, which means you must understand how it works to successfully use it at all.

Beavis
July 31st, 2006, 10:03 PM
what about my answer admin ????

i had the best one liner of them all !

the Billion dollar one liner !

james77777
August 1st, 2006, 01:00 AM
THANKYOU FOR THE HELP AND A KIND MESSAGE TO BEAVIS ARE YOU COMMISSION (payment) FROM THE COMPANY.

Beavis
August 1st, 2006, 09:23 AM
THANKYOU FOR THE HELP AND A KIND MESSAGE TO BEAVIS ARE YOU COMMISSION (payment) FROM THE COMPANY.

No, they deserve all the $$$$$

PS: admin, dont forget to send my commission check, its late :g :g :g :g

james77777
August 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM
Once Again Thanks But I Do Have Only One More Stupid Question And I Will Purchase.My Format Of Songs Like I Have Stated Before Some With Names In Front And Some At Rear.Will They All Sort In Songbook As Artist First. At Present Going Through 30,000 Songs And Changing Names With Product Called Kj File Renamer And Reversing All SONG CODES and Names At Front So I Can Sort By Artist In Excel.need To Sort By Artist.Will It Reverse The Songs That I Have Entered With Songs Code At The Front.Will The Artist Be Dislayed At The Front,its A Big Job My Major Problem Is The Songbooks,sound I Can Fix In Mixing Desk.using Demo and (already worth trillions) But Still Learning. No More stupid Questions To Be Asked

Thanks James

Ps Beavis The Check's In The Mail regards james