PDA

View Full Version : Latest Version Causing Issues

MrMark
July 20th, 2006, 01:15 PM
I Downloaded The Latest Version Of Hoster, My Cd Rom Takes Forever Now To Load A Disc And Come Up With The Tracks While In "import Cd Tracks" ( Yes Autorun Is Off). Also If It Takes A While I Will Get The Terrible "Hoster Has Caused An Error" Box And Will Shut Down. After I'm Able To Burn A Disc, I Hit Play And Nothing Happens While I'm In The Import CD Tracks Section.(yes I Am Burning Brand New Discs) Anyone Have Any Suggestions? (This Is An MtU Rackmount Computer)

mindonstrike
July 20th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I Downloaded The Latest Version Of Hoster, My Cd Rom Takes Forever Now To Load A Disc And Come Up With The Tracks While In "import Cd Tracks" ( Yes Autorun Is Off). Also If It Takes A While I Will Get The Terrible "Hoster Has Caused An Error" Box And Will Shut Down. After I'm Able To Burn A Disc, I Hit Play And Nothing Happens While I'm In The Import CD Tracks Section.(yes I Am Burning Brand New Discs) Anyone Have Any Suggestions? (This Is An MtU Rackmount Computer)
Some folks have been experiencing that problem (myself included).
At this point all I can suggest is to install your previous version of Hoster in a different directory and use it to import.

Sam

MrMark
July 20th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Well sure I pay good money to go through the headaches

ddouglass
July 21st, 2006, 12:18 AM
Do you have Microsoft Netframe installed and is your XP up to date with all the updates?
If so I would suggest you try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

If not do those first, then uninstall and reinstall.

You may still experience some slowdown in initial read, but should fix the program shutdown.