PDA

View Full Version : Hoster not responding

Lindy
July 15th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Guys

I use a laptop, with hoster on and have my kma on an external hard drive. (Windows xp.) but since i have updated hoster 3 or 4 times in my show i get hoster not responding so i have to close the laptop down and start hoster up again. Which is a nightmare when i am busy with singers.

would appreciate any help

Thanking you
Linda:m

Lindy
July 17th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Hi Guys

Just set up laptop etc got hoster programe running put in a search for a song and hoster not responding have gig on wednesday, Getting quite worried
lindy

lmcmains
July 17th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I would start with re-installing Hoster and see if that does it.
Larry

Lindy
July 17th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Thanks Larry Have Re installed hoster and am testing which will take awhile.

Another problem i have started having since i updated hoster. when i search for artist or title of some songs they are not showing, but when i type in the book id they are there, Cant get my head round this can anyone help please

Lindy
July 18th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Did a Re install worked fine yesterrday, Today done 3 Songs then hoster
froze and stoped responding any idea what could be wrong.

Thanking you for help

Lindy

Part On!
July 25th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Hi Lindy,
I've had that bug on my rack pc for over 1 year. I've upgraded, and it still happens. I have the same program on my laptop, and it never does that. Same, O.S., same everything else. The only workaround that is successfull is to actually start playing a song, and it will never crash or "hang" while searching for a song...hope this helps...

ddouglass
July 25th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Do you both have NetFrame loaded on your systems and do you have all the latest updates for Windows loaded? If not this would be strong possiblities for your problems.

Lindy
July 26th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Hi thanks for all your replys. Found out what my problem was must say nothing to do with hoster at all. The caseing on my external hard drive was the problem shop put new casing on for me and hoster works lovely.

Thanks for all your replys

Lindy