PDA

View Full Version : Cannot import CDG

Stillwater
July 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM
After installing the new version of hoster (was using 2.014), going to the import tracks tab, entering the brand and DiskID and pressing "ADD disc to track (the drive runs) I get the message "Too few parameters. Expected 2 (3061) Would you like to see help?" Only the Yes button works at this time. When pressed and you press yes, I get the following message "Cannot find the jeterr40.chm.
This does the same thing connected or not connected to the internet. The old version read the disk and allowed me to enter the song names and artist. This screen does not come up. I am using a Plextor PX-w4824TU.
Any ideas?

gduns - with the Lord
July 11th, 2006, 03:29 PM
With the new version, if you cant find the disk in the database, you click the freedb button and it looks it up on the internet. I think you need to read the disk first, and it should tell you the track count, and the times of the track first.

Stillwater
July 11th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Even though the disk drive runs it doesn't seem to be reading the CD. Then if it can't find a database I get these messages which then the system locks up and I have to reboot.
What do I need to do next!

MTUSUPPORT
July 12th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Here is your answer also: http://mtu.com/kb/index.php?action=kb&article=20